- Provide a safe environment for our employees, clients and the general public
- Exceed our customer expectations
- Consistently deliver value to our shareholders
- Support the communities in which we work
- Give our employees the opportunity to develop their full potential
Britannia strongly believes that all of its activities, from the PQQ and tender process, the way in which projects are delivered and sites are managed and presented, to the way in which our team conduct themselves reflect our core values as follows:
We believe in delivering projects that:
- Are managed safely and are exemplars in implementing Health & Safety practices
- Provide innovative and specific solutions to manage the environmental impact of our operations
- Are delivered on budget and to the programme through seamless and effective planning from the
tender stage through to completion and handover to clients.
We are committed to ensuring that operationally we work in a responsible and sustainable manner:
- Our sites are easily identified through a common corporate identity ensuring that safety,
environmental, operational and contact information is clearly visible.
- Our staff, directly employed and/or sub-contract, are trained and qualified to the required
standard, identified through branded Britannia or Partners’ PPE wear.
- Effectively communicate with the local community and stakeholders by providing newsletters,
information boards and online information and feedback forums on our projects. Site staff will
also work with local communities and local authorities providing specific information through talks
and attendance at meetings.
- Work with local skills and employment organisations to provide employment opportunities for
- Work with local schools and colleges through site visits as well as specific involvement such
as support with relocation of plants and animals.
- Supporting local groups through charitable donations either directly or through provision of
services or materials.